Affordable enterprise academic platform for HigherEd
Discover how a1-academia can help you transform the experience of academic process management.
Unlock your institutional enterprise potential
Operate your institution at enteprise grade standards levels, gain visibility into your operations.
value for less
We leverage our experience and expertise to build a great product. We work with you to unlock the value potential of your institution leveraging on our product for academic management.
We take care of technical, technological and costly limitations brought about when your invest in none core activities, you repurpose your efforts to scale and grow your institution.
gain insight and visibility
A single source of truth to empower your team to make data informed decisions about your academic and financial processes and institution as a whole.
cloud ready, multi-language, new look, improved functionality
The platform has undergone substantive redesign and improvent to achieve the enterprise grade status for the cloud and enterprise offerings. We will continue to innovation path for the benefit of institutions who are onboard with the project's vision.
The solution comprise of a detailed set of rich features and functionalities which are customizable and extendable. Leveraging on a battle tested application dictionary.
Leverages on an open framework with adaptive application dictionary to customize and enhance the feature set running on top of open enterprise grade technologies.
Built to manage a multi-campus setups operating in geographically dispersed with different regulatory jurisdictions.
A delivery option for institutions of every size
From small to midsize to large institutions, there is a delivery and adoption option for you
- Ideal for small-mid size institutions 0 - 5,000 student population.
- Engage the service for as low as $500/month on the 1st month.
- Ideal for institutions that desire an operational model over traditional capital investment approach.
- Ideal to institutions that do not desire to maintain a software professional practice to keep their enterprise software up-to-date.
- Ideal for large institutions 6000+ student population
- Ideal for institutions with adequate institutional capacity to dedicate on system operations, bug fixes and patches, support.
- Optional subscription to support and maintenance.
- Maintenance is on a 6month/1year cycles.
- Optional subscription to managed services.